Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Breakfast Room



What can I say about this room? IT IS BEAUTIFUL. This is my inspiration and how I imagaine the breakfast room will look after renovations. This is out of Country Living Mag - March 2007 issue. I love everything, but would prefer Carolina Blue walls.


What can I say about this room? HELP!!!! I am only going to budget $500 for the renovations on this room. I know it is unlikely, but I am hopeful. It is a small room 7 1/2 x 9.






Things needed and proposed costs:

New Ceiling and Molding- $100
New Floor - $150
Sheet Rock repairs - $50
Wallpaper Down - $0
Painting - $50
New Light Fixture - $100

Hopefully, this will all be complete by June 15th. The operative word - hopefully!!!
I will keep you posted......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh - can't wait to see the reveal on the 15th!! Tammy, congratulations!! You won my Cottage Garden giveaway!!! Just e-mail me your address so I can get your goodies off to you early next week :) Thanks so much for participating in the contest. I hope you'll enjoy your "cottage garden" package!!!...Donna

Artfulife said...

Wow, this room need some TLC. I bet it will look great when you are done. If you need any decorating or remodeling advice, I worked for an interior designer up at Lake Tahoe for two years. Just e-mail me. I love to help family and friends with ideas. Hope to hear from you!

Cindy said...

Oh I love the inspiration you chose! I've always wanted a black and white floor like that! And the white furniture...love that!!!

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

THank you for the well wishes. How is your renovation coming along?
Hugs, Pam

Heather said...

What beautiful inspiration! With it, you cant go wrong. I did some stenciling in my livingroom and it turned out beautifully, like antique wallpaper, and it was relatively inexpensive. Best of luck!~

Victorian Lady said...

This looks like it could be fun...and GORGEOUS too! :) Can't wait to see the WIPS!!

Mere